Early Registration & Honoree Selection Deadline Oct. 15
National Philanthropy Day is celebrated each year to promote philanthropy and recognize those who inspire change through their significant impact on nonprofit organizations.
The 2018 National Philanthropy Day luncheon, 11 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 8, at Music Hall in downtown Cincinnati, is the signature event of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), when people representing businesses, nonprofits, philanthropists and volunteers come together to celebrate our vibrant philanthropic community.
Join in as we welcome these National Philanthropy Day Guests of Honor:
- Greg Landsman, Preschool Promise
- Anita Shah, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Andrea White, Habitat for Humanity homeowner
Honorees… Celebrating our Supporters
On National Philanthropy Day (NPD), all nonprofit organizations may participate in the Honoree process and recognize individuals who have made a truly exceptional impact. AFP invites you to celebrate donors, volunteers or special friends who support your missions.
During NPD registration, submit the names of individuals as Honorees – only those that will attend the luncheon. As you enter guest names, you can choose Honoree designations, and AFP will list Honoree names in the NPD program. Honoree names must be submitted by October 15, 2018 for inclusion in the program. If you need assistance, please email Register@AFPCincinnati.org.
Award Winners… Recognizing Love Poured Out
Community Award Winners are Greater Cincinnati individuals who do the extraordinary to help others. Their selfless giving spurs the momentum of NPD and we are honored to celebrate them with awards to be presented during the NPD luncheon Nov. 8.
2018 Community Award Winners
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy:Finnegan McCarthy, nominated by Cancer Support Community
- Philanthropist of the Year: Neal H. Mayerson and Dr. Donna Mayerson, nominated by The Mayerson Foundation
- Volunteer of the Year:John A. Mongelluzzo, nominated by Stepping Stones
- Emerging Leader in Philanthropy:Rose Nemec, nominated by Girl Scouts of Western Ohio
- Innovator of the Year:bi3/Jill Miller, nominated by Ignite Philanthropy
Sponsors … Supporting our Region
AFP gratefully acknowledges Fifth Third Foundation, presenting sponsor of the 2018 NPD luncheon! Additional NPD sponsorships are available, including table sponsors. Visit afpcincinnati.org/2018-sponsorship-opportunities/ to learn more. Thank you!
NPD early registration deadline: Oct. 15, $65 tickets. Regular registration deadline: Oct. 30, $75 tickets. To register, please visit afpcincinnati.org/2018-national-philanthropy-day/. See you there!