Jane Page-Steiner is a respected speaker and regularly presents at national, regional and local nonprofit conferences.
Jane is a BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer. She joined this select group of expert trainers after completing a rigorous application and certification process and is now certified to deliver BoardSource’s signature nonprofit governance trainings.
Jane is available to present at your workshops, conferences, or retreats. She can create a presentation that will address your audiences’ greatest challenges and opportunities using a combination of lecture, group discussion and customized information from your group. She has also developed customized webinars that include interactive discussions.
Some Past Presentations & Trainings include:
- Creating an Exceptional Board
- Fundamentals of Nonprofit Leadership
- Reduce Your Board’s Anxiety About Fundraising
- Board Basics
- Volunteers as Donors
- The Board’s Role in Fundraising
- Rev Up Your Board /Board Engagement Strategies
- The Board & CEO Partnership
- Creating Smart Growth
- Leadership Development 101
- Are You Ready to Hire Staff?
- Improving Your Board’s Performance
- Organizational Growth & Development
- Expanding Your Reach by Diversifying Your Board
- Strategic Planning – How & Why
- Effective Boards Begin with Clear Expectations
Please contact Jane to learn more about her speaking/training services.