Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio
Our mission: transforming generations by promoting personal empowerment and economic self-sufficiency.
The Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio (ULGSO) is seeking a seasoned development professional for the regional role of Vice President of Development. The VP of Development will be thoroughly committed to ULGSO’s mission of transforming generations by promoting personal empowerment and economic self-sufficiency. The Vice President of Development will have demonstrated experience in Fundraising, Donor Relations, and Capital Campaign management along with database management.
ULGSO is seeking candidates with the following qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field
- 5 years of demonstrated progressive experience in donor identification, cultivation, solicitation, major gifts and planned giving
- Demonstrated experience in fundraising and the ability to engage a diverse donor base
- Proven successful grant development/management with measurable results
- Success in development and execution of endowment campaigns
- Advance level of knowledge with Blackbaud/Raisers Edge
- Demonstrated Budgeting and forecasting experience with proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding financial goals
- Successful leadership and managerial team building skills to ensure a highly productive and engaged workforce
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 29, 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com