Website Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati
Our mission is to reduce poverty and ensure family stability through effective legal assistance.
Bilingual Spanish/English Receptionist, Full-Time
The Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati seeks a full-time Receptionist. Legal Aid is a non-profit law firm with two offices (downtown Cincinnati and downtown Hamilton). Together with our affiliate (Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio, LLC), we employ a staff of about 95, including 45 attorneys, 14 paralegals, and management, administrative, and support staff. Legal Aid provides civil legal aid services to low-income persons in seven southwest Ohio counties. Visit our website at www.lascinti.org for more information about Legal Aid.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, located in our downtown Cincinnati office. The successful candidate must be able to work closely with a team and effectively handle a high volume of incoming calls while welcoming and assisting visitors.
The successful applicant will meet the following qualifications:
- 2 years of customer or client service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer competency and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- A fast learner who is organized, flexible, and able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to be an effective team player and also to work independently
Candidates meeting these qualifications who are conversant in Spanish and English are preferred.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The salary for this position starts at $15.50 per hour, depending on experience level. Compensation includes medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, paid time off and other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email all of the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org and note “Receptionist Hiring LAS021” in subject line.
- a cover letter explaining the reasons for your interest in the position,
- your resume, and
- names and telephone numbers for two work references. (Please do not send reference letters.)
Interviews will be arranged by Employer
The Legal Aid Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Legal Aid Society offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process. If you need assistance, you may request an accommodation.