Greater Cincinnati Foundation
As the region’s leading community foundation and one of the most prominent in the nation, we support and invest in an eight-county region of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. We are leading the way in philanthropy and creating a more vibrant and equitable community for all of us.
Are you looking for a rewarding career fueled by purpose? Do you want our region to be the best it can possibly be? Place and purpose drive our mission, so Greater Cincinnati Foundation (GCF) may be the place for you. As the region’s leading community foundation and one of the most prominent in the nation, we support and invest in an eight-county region of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. We are leading the way in philanthropy and creating a more vibrant and equitable community for all of us.
We bring together:
- Donors – Supporting causes and organizations that improve our community.
- Nonprofits – Delivering experiences that improve people and place.
- Changemakers – Working to solve our region’s greatest challenges.
We are a diverse team of passionate, high performers who are energized by both opportunities and challenges. We are serious about cultivating generosity, investing in solutions, and leading our community to greatness. We need top talent in every role to power our inspiring mission, and we are currently looking for a servant minded, program management driven and exceptionally high skilled Program Officer to support our Community Strategies Team.
- Grants Inquiry Oversight & Writing
- Oversees and manages the Foundation’s grant inquiry process and insures that all inquiries receive prompt and meaningful responses
- Grant writing to augment our own funding for key initiatives and focus areas
- Management of RFP, Emergency and Niche Field of Interest (FOI) Grants
- Manages RFP processes
- Manages administrative processing and decision making for Emergency and Niche FOI grants.
- Develops, implements and evaluates investment opportunities to advance the Foundation’s mission
- Partners with the Donor Services Team to maximize co-investment opportunities for donors
- Research and Evaluation
- Develops and maintains systems to organize and document community knowledge, program evaluations and major findings
- Develops measures of impact and methods to collect and report the impact of the Foundation’s grants
- Tracks and synthesizes data related to grantee evaluations and outcomes
- Produces periodic storytelling, impact and outcomes reports on various issue areas using data collected as it relates to GCF funded programs and projects
- Presents research and evaluation results to key constituencies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a nonprofit or business
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a field related to the job
- Background in managing research and evaluation efforts in social sectors
- Experience in preparing impact reports based on evaluation data
- Ability to track, synthesize and analyze evaluation and outcomes data
- Track record of using research and analysis to drive decision-making and action
- Strong ability to communicate effectively – both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous and customer-service focused
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills. Troubleshooting ability and good judgment in decision-making
- History of outcomes driven leadership and working as part of a team
- Solid facilitation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Preferred bi-lingual, but not required.
If interested, please apply via our website:
This position summary is not to be considered an exhaustive description of the responsibilities which may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform key responsibilities. Please note that duties and qualification of this and all jobs will change as we evolve our services to our community. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to Diversity and Inclusion.
To apply for this job please visit www.gcfdn.org.