Adopt A Class
AAC is a Cincinnati based non-profit, for-impact organization dedicated to connecting businesses and civic groups with students in our economically challenged schools.
Objective: Adopt A Class (AAC) is seeking a Program Manager who will focus on partnerships with teachers and school administrators in the Adopt A Class program. AAC is a Cincinnati based non-profit, for-impact organization dedicated to connecting businesses and civic groups with students in our economically challenged schools. Our volunteers bring engaging and educational group activities to their mentee classroom once a month. We imagine a Greater Cincinnati where all students have access to mentors who expose them to a breadth of life and career experiences, so they can unleash their full potential.
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer Job Type: Part-Time
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to (please know our work is closely tied to the school year and therefore priorities shift depending on the time of year):
- School Partnerships:Responsible for building and managing relationships with school partners. This includes orienting teachers, meeting with administrators, and strategizing with resource coordinators.
- Content Creation:Leads the creation of activity creation, newsletter distribution and other curriculum related materials.
- Data Tracking:Assists in the management of Salesforce (customer management system) and the Adopt of Class Mentor Tracker (volunteer participation tracking tool), including the data collection, entry and reporting.
- Volunteer Management: Responsible for building and managing relationships with a small account of our volunteer teams and providing guidance and support to them in their implementation of our program.
- 4-year degree or 2-year degree with 3+ years professional experience in a school setting
- Passionate about the Adopt A Class mission, childhood poverty and access to education
- Excitement for working with diverse populations and groups
- Ability to handle multiple project assignments and adapt to changing priorities ina fast-paced result-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Flexible demeanor and comfortable working with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and collaborative skills
- Honest, dependable, and responds quickly to inquiries
- Has a personal vehicle, valid driver’s license and current insurance
- Ability to obtain a Cincinnati Public Schools ID, background check required
- Teaching credential
- 4-year degree in Education or other human services related field
- Experience with management tools like Salesforce, Buffer, Constant Contact
- Relationships in the Greater Cincinnati school systems
- Understanding of Community Learning Center model
- Qualified candidates will earn between $20,000-$24,000
- Will receive mileage reimbursement as well as cell phone and internet stipend
Apply: Email cover letter and resume to Marie Rusincovitch at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Adopt A Class, we have an organizational culture that celebrates diversity, inclusion and equity. We welcome applications from diverse candidates who want to have not just a seat at the table but also a strong voice in the work towards our mission.
Adopt A Class is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com