Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission’s mission is to help individuals and families develop the knowledge, opportunities and resources they need to achieve self-reliance within 8 counties.
Position Summary: Responsible for coordination and supervision of agency Information Technology needs, updating document management within administrative functions, phone systems, cell phones, copiers, and administrative coordination and support.
Hours: This position is exempt, working 37.5 hours per week Monday through Friday.
- Coordinates and provides agency-wide Information Technology (IT) support
- Supervises the administrative coordinator
- Serves as liaison with the agency’s out-sourced IT company to help coordinate related IT upgrades, projects, site evaluations, and resolve IT issues as appropriate
- Monitors and resolves help-desk tickets and password resets as appropriate or escalates issues to IT company that cannot be resolved in-house
- Maintains all user accounts and user access using “super-user” access to active directory
- Coordinates and orders IT equipment for new hires
- Provides IT and network overview for new hires as appropriate
- Conducts asset tagging and inventory management for all IT equipment
- Manages IT-related vendors for printers, copiers, and cell phones, telephone systems for all 8 county locations
- Implements and manages Facilities Management System
- Manages all facility leases and buildings to ensure proper management of buildings is happening
- Coordinates with maintenance staff to perform tasks generated in Facilities management system and keep stakeholders informed on the progress of the tasks
- Coordinates document management for all locations and create paperless systems to effectively manage programs
- Provides recommendations of best practices to the Executive Director and Executive team on how to effectively manage all internal administrative systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field, preferred
- At least three years of project management coordination experience can substitute for education
- Supervisory experience, preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills required
- Strong computer proficiency, including software and systems such as Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- Experience in Castinet is a plus
- Facilities management system experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn specialized computer databases as needed
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Valid driver license and auto insurance
- Ability to work with people of diverse and varying socio-economic backgrounds
- Ability to sit at a computer for prolonged periods of time, up to 75% of the day
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, approximately 10% of the time
- Requires travel within the eight county services areas and throughout Kentucky
NKCAC is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage people of color, people with disabilities, women, bilingual people, and former or current recipients of public assistance to apply for available positions.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short term disability
- Deferred Compensation and retirement options through the State of Kentucky!
NKCAC IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
- We offer competitive pay
- Employee Development opportunities
- 14 paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays that can be used within a calendar year)
- Sick leave, personal days and vacation time
Apply Here: https://www.nkcac.org/job-openings/
To apply for this job please visit www.nkcac.org.