Mercy McAuley High School
As a member of the Advancement team, the Manager of Annual Giving and Alumnae Engagement will work to further the mission of Mercy McAuley High School, an all-girls, Catholic school in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Manager will play a critical role in planning and implementing a comprehensive annual giving program to increase revenue and donors, broaden the base of support, and strengthen the major gift pipeline. S/he will also engage alumnae to deepen, strengthen and increase relationships with them, leading to their further involvement in the life of the school as financial supporters. This position reports to the Managing Director of Advancement.
- Create and implement strategies to increase funds raised and grow the number of annual supporters each year by acquiring, retaining, and upgrading donors. Design and manage an integrated plan of outbound programs (direct mail, email, text, and social media) and inbound programs (websites, giving forms) that engage donors through one-to-many marketing channels and ultimately moves them into personal relationship-based advancement efforts.
- Monitor and assess the monthly progress of annual giving and continually improve the health of appeals, identifying points of weakness to address and points of strength to build upon.
- Manage/assist with logistics needed for activities related to annual appeals.
- Coordinate events/activities that create strategic and targeted alumnae engagement, including planning, communication, logistics and implementation.
- Assist with maintaining overall communication network with alumnae including e-mail (monthly e-newsletters), social media (alumnae Facebook pages), The Clover magazine, and web pages.
Other Advancement Duties
- Participate in any special event planning and implementation and other departmental or agency activities as needed.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with donors, alumnae, volunteers, and community stakeholders.
- Contribute as an active member of the Advancement team.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of three years fundraising experience. Considerable knowledge of fundraising best practices. Excellent writing, organizational and public speaking skills. Goal-oriented with ability to initiate projects, be flexible, and work within a team environment. Capable of prioritizing appropriately when facing multiple responsibilities and tasks. Ability to work with diverse groups of people, work independently, and meet deadlines. Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet is required. Position requires attention to detail and confidentiality. Experience with Blackbaud NXT and other fundraising platforms preferred. The successful candidate must demonstrate a genuine passion for the Mercy McAuley mission and vision.
Full-time, exempt position. Salary commensurate with experience. Schedule includes evening and weekend events. Please submit cover letter and resume to Brigitte Foley at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org