United Way of Greater Cincinnati
United Way of Greater Cincinnati is looking for a Manager, Grants and Foundation Relationships, who will be responsible for managing an active grants calendar and writing, reporting, and researching grants from foundations, corporations, and government funders. This position will require close collaboration with the Community Impact team and will ensure resources for United Way priorities are met or exceeded.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Write funding proposals and prepare supporting materials for submission.
- Research federal and state grant opportunities, private foundation requests for proposals, and foundation interests.
- Research federal and state opportunities for public budget line items.
- Manage staff process to identify projects and build relationships with national and community partners who are aligned and/or funding United Way priorities.
- Lead reporting process for all foundation, corporate and federal grants.
- Maintain and grow Development team relationships with funders in portfolio and record activities and opportunities in donor database.
- Collaborate with Community Impact team program staff to compile outcome data for necessary proposals and reports.
- Collaborate with Finance team to gather financial information/documentation for proposals and reports.
- Maintain campaign and account information in CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of four years of direct experience in fund development and grants management is required; experience with volunteer management.
- Strong proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Employment experiences which demonstrate successful practice of interpersonal relationship skills.
Core Competencies Associated with the Position:
- Strong Communication Skills – Verbal and Written.
- Excellent Time/Project Management Skills.
- Experience managing deadlines and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly developed attention to detail and organizational/strategic planning skills.
- Positive and collaborative attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel; previous experience with CRM.
Applicants should apply by Wednesday, May 12, 2021 via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
To apply for this job please visit www.uwgc.org.