The Greater Cincinnati Foundation
As the region’s leading community foundation and one of the most prominent in the nation, we support and invest in an eight-county region of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
$40,000 – $50,000 Annualized Salary
Full-Time with Benefits
Are you looking for a rewarding career fueled by purpose? Do you want our region to be the best it can possibly be? Place and purpose drive our mission, so Greater Cincinnati Foundation (GCF) may be the place for you. As the region’s leading community foundation and one of the most prominent in the nation, we support and invest in an eight-county region of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. We are leading the way in philanthropy and creating a more vibrant and equitable community for all of us.
We bring together:
- Donors – Supporting causes and organizations that improve our community.
- Nonprofits – Delivering experiences that improve people and place.
- Changemakers – Working to solve our region’s greatest challenges.
We are a diverse team of passionate, high performers who are energized by both opportunities and challenges. We are serious about cultivating generosity, investing in solutions, and leading our community to greatness. We need top talent in every role to power our inspiring mission, and we are currently looking for a IT Administrator to support our GCF Team.
This position holds multiple responsibilities in serving the organization in an administrative capacity, as well as serving to support the system end-user community.
This position is responsible for managing the end-user experience, related to IT systems and ensuring that the GCF staff is receiving the appropriate level of care and assistance from the IT Managed Service Provider. The areas of responsibilities include the support, tracking, and administration of the computer hardware, business software licenses, and the day-to-day liaison for outside IT services.
This position assures the Foundation’s reporting and database systems produce timely, reliable and easily accessible reports. In addition, ensures proper functionality to facilitate the transactions and decision-making capabilities of users, in line with the strategic objectives of the Foundation.
This position must have strong prioritization and execution skills to deliver results among many competing priorities. This is a position of importance due to the impact on the Foundation’s effectiveness, as well as access to confidential information and plans related to the operation of the Foundation. Incumbent must maintain high standards of ethics and confidentiality.
Key Responsibilities (Samples listed below)
- Responsible for educating staff and being the 1st line of defense to troubleshoot issues for AV, Phone, Copiers, etc.
- Setup hardware locally
- Order hardware as needed (Laptops, keyboard/mouse, etc.)
- Onboard/Offboard staff access and assets
- Possess working knowledge of O365 to assist end users as well as knowledge of O365 Administration Functions
- Monitor and execute issues through GCF’s Ticketing System
- Lead the internal cross functional technology user group
- Work in partnership with IT Managed Service Provider service desk to resolve user issues
- Work in collaboration with IT Director to assess current GCF internal processes, IT deficiencies and work toward solutions
- Provide report writing and dashboards within Salesforce
- Work in collaboration with IT Director to create workflows and other automated processes within Salesforce
- Primary responsibility for maintaining IT asset inventory and work in conjunction with MSP to ensure administration, and maintenance/upgrade of hardware and software to comply with internal and vendor policies, requirements, and standards.
- First point of contact for IT related issues and concerns (i.e. password resets in Foundation Power, Salesforce, etc.)
- Assess and create SQL queries within Foundation Power and adjust migration/sync logic from FP to SF as needed
- Process internal vendor payment requests for payment processing
- Maintaining application keys
- Champion for Salesforce questions regarding data, processes and workflows.
- Serve as the liaison with departments and IT as it relates to Salesforce.
- Maintain Salesforce database and provide training as it relates to Salesforce.
- Participates in and supports business process improvement projects.
- Provides information system, application and technology training, documentation, explanations, and support to all other teams and team members.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree or 3 years relevant experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with information or computer systems preferred.
- Experience working with hardware, software, or IT service providers.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding and adherence to high standards of ethics and confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write clearly with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Must be available for occasional evening and/or weekend work hours.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational and workload prioritizing skills.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills; ability to research and analyze data and information.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals or groups (both internal and external).
- Requires high degree of coordination and responsiveness to handle situations regarding reporting and database functionality and weekly/monthly planning.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment, including computer-based word processing and spreadsheet packages, proficiency with MS Office products required.
Wages are negotiable within the competitive salary range set by GCF. The ranges have been established based on organization, industry and national standards. Desired salary expectations will be discussed during the interview process.
This position summary is not to be considered an exhaustive description of the responsibilities which may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform key responsibilities. Please note that duties and qualification of this and all jobs will change as we evolve our services to our community. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to Diversity and Inclusion and invite all eligible candidates to apply regardless of background.
If interested, please apply via our website:
To apply for this job please visit www.gcfdn.org.