Miami Valley Urban League
Our Mission: Transforming generations by promoting personal empowerment and economic self-sufficiency.
The Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio (ULGSO) is seeking a collaborative, community, business and mission driven professional for the role of Executive Director of Miami Valley Urban league (MVUL), a subsidiary of ULGSO. The Executive Director will be thoroughly committed to ULGSO’s mission of transforming generations by promoting personal empowerment and economic self-sufficiency. MVUL services Montgomery, Greene, Preble, Miami, and Drake counties. The Executive Director will have demonstrated experience in Fundraising, Community Relations, New Business and Program management, along with Board & Leadership development.
ULGSO is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Experience as an Executive Director of a non-profit organization or a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience at the executive/senior management level
- Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational development, or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- 7-10 years in social work and/or social services with a concentration on program management
- Demonstrated experience in fundraising and the ability to engage a diverse donor base
- Proven successful program and grant development/management with measurable results
- Board development and engagement to help fulfill the mission in the service areas of impact
- Proven strong volunteer recruitment and retention strategies to ensure community involvement
- Successful leadership and managerial team building skills to ensure a highly productive and engaged workforce
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 29, 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com