Website EDGE Teen Center
EDGE Teen Center in Butler County is one of the largest teen centers in Ohio, serving 700+ teens annually, with a mission to empower teens to impact the world.
EDGE Teen Center www.edgeteencenter.com
EDGE Teen Center in Butler County is one of the largest teen centers in Ohio, serving 700+ teens annually, with a mission to empower teens to impact the world. EDGE’s vision is that high school students become confident in who they are, equipped to be successful in high school and beyond, and possess the resiliency needed to navigate life. Teens have access to positive mentors and a safe space to be after school, and are challenged to become the best version of themselves through focused programs in Life Skills, Healthy Living, Academic Success and Community Service.
Overview: EDGE Teen Center is looking for its next Executive Director, an exciting opportunity to lead a committed, high-impact team that has a passion for supporting teens. The Executive Director leads the planning and fundraising of the organization; supports and oversees operations team leaders; and provides leadership, direction and support to the board of directors. This is a full-time position.
- Resource development is the major function of the position. Lead the Board of Directors in the identification of annual funding needs; develop and execute the annual fundraising plan to procure the resources for EDGE’s operational and programming needs.
- Develop and grow EDGE Teen Center’s individual donor base; manage annual giving campaign; cultivate major gifts.
- Cultivate relationships with potential corporate and foundation donors.
- Research and identify new grant opportunities and manage the submission and reporting process for all grants.
- Oversee and coordinate two major fundraising events per year, working with board members, volunteers and vendors on all logistics and execution.
- Maintain and cultivate support and partnerships with local churches.
- Solicit in-kind donations.
- Oversee with staff support the process of acknowledging and administering all gifts, including maintaining accurate donor records and preparing periodic reports.
Community/School Relations (15%)
- Lead community engagement efforts. Attend networking and community meetings to further awareness of EDGE and cultivate collaborative partnerships with community organizations that can help serve teens.
- Ensure proactive media and PR coverage and serve as spokesperson for the center.
Personnel, Operations and Administrative Oversight (5%)
- Provide vision, support and accountability to operations team leaders charged with leading all programs and supervising staff.
- Approve all hiring decisions and HR management and engagement strategies.
- Oversee with staff support the development of the annual operations and programming plan, budget and program evaluation/measurement.
- Oversee all aspects of revenue and expense and provide the board with timely reports and results.
Candidates should have proven leadership, relationship management, and fundraising experience. Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of development/fundraising experience
- Experience with organizations that serve youth preferred
- Familiarity with the Liberty Township/West Chester communities preferred
- Experience in developing and executing strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Knowledge of Donor Management Software
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent multidisciplinary project skills
- Ability to show passion for the mission, integrity, positive attitude, and self-direction
Please email your resume and salary requirements to Michelle Vondrell, EDGE board of directors vice chair, at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org