Our vision is for all teens, coming from hard places in Greater Cincinnati, is that they are connected to an audacious and intentional community of relational resources, empowering discovery of their own self-worth and realizing the power of relationships.
Villedge is seeking a passionate, mission-driven Clinician interested in life-changing work. At Villedge we strive to Engage, Develop, Grow and Empower teens from hard places toward living life to their full potential. Through connection and relationships, we provide the necessary tools for moving from surviving to thriving.
Our vision is for all teens, coming from hard places in Greater Cincinnati, is that they are connected to an audacious and intentional community of relational resources, empowering discovery of their own self-worth and realizing the power of relationships. Truth emerges— their passions are legitimate, their dreams are attainable and, returning as mentors, their wisdom is priceless. Meanwhile, the generational cycle of poverty suffers a deadly blow.
The Director of Clinical Services will have the opportunity to help stand up and anchor the Villedge Clinical Team as the organization works towards Medicaid accreditation. The Director assures the effective delivery of program and/or treatment services and adherence to the program, agency and regulatory standards.
We are looking for an independently licensed practitioner who is interested in a new challenge, while bringing their clinical and life expertise to the role. A successful candidate will be innovative, analytical with strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
We operate based on a foundational-based trust model of care and a strong candidate will value the healthy balance of clinical expertise and community support with a focus on healthy relationships, safety and stability. This position does not work independently, they lead the clinical team, working alongside Villedge coaches, program administrators, and dozens of enrichment partners to support the growth and stability of a teen and their family. Our relationship-based and holistic approach provides the opportunity to fully create change and ensure that long-term health and stability is achieved. Villedge’s overarching goals are to ensure that every teen has a sense of belonging, power and autonomy, and is relationally connected to a healthy community, and is on a path to economic independence. Until these goals are met, Villedge continues support, when the teen participates in the process.
- Provide clinical consultation, oversight of case planning, care coordination
Provide clinical direction and leadership.
- Direct crisis intervention efforts and intervene as required.
- Develop, plan and implement program goals, objectives, personnel, resources and equipment.
- Performs clinical services, including intakes and therapeutic interventions such as group, individual, and family therapy, and crisis intervention.
- Provides direct clinical services to individual teens
- Conducts family therapy as needed, including brief treatment, mediation and motivational interviewing
- Conducts case reviews and determines current and future treatment and treatment planning based upon resulting quantitative results and professional opinion of client progress.
- Supports Coaches and teens in enrichment environments and ensures implementation of interventions across all settings
- Communicates pertinent behavioral information and data in the ongoing updates of life plan with coaches, partners, and teen
- Demonstrates proficiency in identifying skill absences and replacement behaviors and can use skill-based teachings
- Fully integrates, implements, and promotes the use of the Villedge Model and builds capacity of others to implement as well.
- Provides crisis support to teens and families.
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Minimum Education, Experience and Other Skill Requirements:
- Master’s in Social Work or Counseling. Must have passed the Clinical Exam and have an LISW or LPCC license. Independent license a must.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in clinical practice
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Must be organized
- Appreciation for analytics, outcomes focused
- Flexible and adaptable
- Passion for youth and relationships to see them grow and meet their full potential
- Motivated heart of a learner, servant, and encourager
Villedge offers a comprehensive benefits package. Full Time employees can receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time off (PTO)
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
Non-profit Organization Management
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your Cover Letter should address the following
- Your fit for the role
- Your experiences that prepare you for the position
- Your personal belief about how to best support our population and add value to our team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org