All-In Cincinnati is a community-led racial equity coalition with the goal to co-create and implement an equity policy action plan to transform our community.
All-In Cincinnati Director
A Racial Equity Coalition
All-In Cincinnati is a community-led racial equity coalition with the goal to co-create and implement an equity policy action plan to transform our community. Following the release of the “All-In Cincinnati: Equity is the Path to Inclusive Prosperity” report, All-In Cincinnati is creating a new dedicated position to be a driving force in the work to realize the emerging vision of an equitable community where everyone thrives. All-In Cincinnati is comprised by a core team that oversees and drives the work of the coalition.
The All-In Cincinnati Director will be a full-time role, providing both leadership to align the efforts and resources of community partners, support to the core team and relevant subgroups. The Director will also provide meeting facilitation, recruit and mobilize coalition members to act on report findings as well as create and track measurable outcomes for the All-In work.
As a new position and relatively new organization, some details regarding All-in’s structure and function are still being developed. Since those details and functions are still being developed, this is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to help shape the organization and its operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, staff and facilitate monthly meetings of All-in Core Team and Coalition
- Maintain effective communications with Core Team members to promote collaboration and efficient decision making
- Design, plan, coordinate and/or conduct educational trainings, convenings and other events
- Oversee fundraising, marketing and community outreach of All-in Cincinnati
- Develop (with GCF technical support) and maintain All-in website
- Serve as official spokesperson and point person for All-in Cincinnati by being active and visible in the community and working closely with all sectors of the community
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with local non-profits, city officials, government agencies and other relevant partners on appropriate strategies
- Direct policy/advocacy actions that promote All-in’s mission by developing position statements, reviewing and recommending endorsements of policies, and advocating for policies/legislation at the appropriate levels
- Continuously evaluate coalition effectiveness and document All-in’s major activities, accomplishments, progress, etc.
- Prepare strategic and action plan(s) for All-in Cincinnati
- Continuously broaden expertise in areas of diversity, equity and inclusion and serve as a resource person
- As an employee of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation (GCF), Director will report to the GCF Director of Community Strategies; adhere to all GCF employee policies, practices and procedures; and participate in all appropriate employee activities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Be a skilled community organizer, a visionary leader, and have demonstrated outstanding people and management skills.
- Have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of racial equity and inclusion.
- Be able to work with a variety of people, stakeholders and volunteers and can demonstrate the ability to achieve results.
- Have a high level of experience and cultural competence in working in political environments.
- Have a strong commitment to advancing equity-focused solutions.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- A demonstrated commitment and track record to community building and engagement;
- An understanding of systemic and institutional bias;
- Adept at implementing and achieving solutions that are grounded in performance metrics and measurable outcomes;
- Experience with public policy development and implementation;
- Some experience working in politically charged environments
- Sensitive to the interests of a wide-range of stakeholder groups, strategic partners, elected officials, and administrative colleagues
GCF Culture Index
Thank you for your interest in the All-In Cincinnati Director position we have at GCF. The next step in our recruiting process to complete the Culture Index. Please click on the following link to complete the survey:
Please understand that the Culture Index Survey is:
- A survey, not a test. There is no passing or failing.
- There is no such thing as a perfect result.
- We only measure work related behaviors.
- We do not measure intelligence.
- We do not measure a person’s learning curve.
- We cannot determine race, gender or religion.
- We cannot determine your age.
- We cannot determine your ambition and
- We do not measure anything abnormal or clinical.
- Take your time, read the instructions and complete the survey by yourself. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Please have the survey completed within 24 hours of submitting your resume to GCF.
To apply, visit https://www.gcfdn.org/About-Us/Employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.gcfdn.org.