The Bethesda Foundation
The Bethesda Foundation serves as the fundraising arm of Bethesda North Hospital, Bethesda Butler County Hospital, Hospice of Cincinnati, and Fernside: A Center for Grieving Children.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize moves management to cultivate annual campaign donors, to continue giving in meaningful ways that lead to potential major gifts or planned giving – maintain a portfolio of qualified prospects, and successfully steward them toward philanthropic
- Work with Grateful Families, to connect their desire to give back with funding priorities for Hospice of Cincinnati and
- Lead cultivation and stewardship of major gift donors through strategic and organized donor centered cultivation activities &
- Perform general fundraising duties as
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of a Bachelor’s
- Minimum of four years development experience, with demonstrated major gift success.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work
- Will possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a timely
- Demonstrates superior written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and professionalism in their desire to excel in a not-for- profit
The Bethesda Foundation serves as the fundraising arm of Bethesda North Hospital, Bethesda Butler County Hospital, Hospice of Cincinnati, and Fernside: A Center for Grieving Children. The Bethesda Foundation secures philanthropic resources and administers grants in support of indigent care, medical education and research, patient services, facilities and community outreach programs provided by Bethesda Hospital and its related entities.
All interested candidates should apply by December 20th, 2019. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Diane Perlaki, Executive Assistant for the Bethesda Foundation at email@example.com or by fax to 513-865-1608.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org