St. Ursula Villa
St. Ursula Villa is an independent Catholic elementary school located in Mt. Lookout.
Job Title: Development Associate
Reports to: Development Director
St. Ursula Villa, an independent Catholic elementary school located in Mt. Lookout, is seeking a part-time Development Associate. The Development Associate plays a key administrative role in the cultivation and stewardship of the mission and vision of St. Ursula Villa through the accurate tracking and acknowledgement of donations and management and reporting of donor data in Donor Perfect database.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter and properly classify all donations into Donor Perfect database.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date donor profiles in Donor Perfect database.
- Regularly review donor data and execute clean-up as needed to ensure donor integrity
- Maintain donor mailing list in Donor Perfect and generate mailing lists as needed for events, Annual Fund campaign and annual report mailings.
- Able to respect confidentiality of donor information.
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and ability within a team or independently.
- Ability to relate well to students, parents, teachers and staff.
- Philosophy and values must be compatible with St. Ursula Villa and its mission.
Areas of Responsibility:
Accurately maintains Donor Perfect databases to track donors, enter and acknowledge gifts, manage key relationships, segment marketing/development mailings, and update and retrieve information.
- Annual Fund and Annual Report
Assists Development Director with the Annual Fund campaign, including mailings, donor acknowledgment, print materials, and volunteer communications and management. Assists with production of Annual Report donor recognition publication, ensuring complete and detailed accuracy in donor identification and commitment levels.
- Special Events
Administrative and logistical support of special events including fundraising events, donor recognition gatherings and other activities as needed.
Experience and Attributes
- Working knowledge of Donor Perfect Database required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- 1-3 years experience in non-profit development
Please send resume to Polly Duplace, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com