Dress for Success
The Data Coordinator plays a key administrative role in the stewardship of the mission of Dress for Success Cincinnati through the accurate tracking and acknowledgement of donations, management and reporting of client, volunteer and donor data in the Salesforce database and other communication platforms.
Reports to: Associate Director of Operations
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce capabilities and functions
- Enter and properly classify all monetary donations into Salesforce
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date donor, volunteer, and client profiles in Salesforce
- Regularly review Salesforce data and initiate/execute clean-up projects as needed to ensure data integrity
- Work with program managers to utilize new Salesforce features to increase program efficiency
- Prepare monthly dashboard of key organizational and partnership metrics and other reports as requested
- Maintain donor mailing list in Salesforce and generate mailing lists as needed for events and direct mail campaigns
- Manage Fashion Show registration, including recording ticket and table purchases, table guests, and tracking sponsorships
- Manage Constant Contact email distribution lists
- Perform other duties as assigned by Associate Director of Operations or Executive Director
- May also support program managers with appointment scheduling and making client follow up calls
Experience and Attributes
- Salesforce experience highly preferred
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication and organizational skills
- Self-driven and demonstrates initiative
- Computer competency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years nonprofit development work or commensurate work experience.
Flexible hours 24-32 hours per week Monday-Thursday with occasional evenings or weekends. Schedule to be agreed upon at the time of employment. Benefits eligibility is based on number of hours worked.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a one-page cover letter as a single PDF file (file name: FirstName_LastName.pdf) via email to email@example.com with the subject “Data Coordinator.” In your cover letter, please indicate how you heard about this opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org