Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
Our mission to help individuals with mental illness and addictions to lead healthy and productive lives.
Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services (GCB) is hiring LSWs and LPCs to help individuals with mental health and substance use disorders!
Join our mission to help individuals with mental illness and addictions to lead healthy and productive lives. GCB has immediate openings for licensed Counselors and Social Workers to help individuals, children, and families who are experiencing mental health and substance use disorder. We have positions available for Mental Health Counseling Therapist, Mental Health Diagnostician/Clinician and Substance Use Disorder Diagnostician/Clinician. We have positions available in Cincinnati and Batavia. You can select if you would like to work in Cincinnati or Clermont County.
We are now offering a new $3,000 Sign On Bonus for LSW or LPC in addition to our generous benefits.
The ideal candidate will have an Ohio LSW or LPC and experience working with individuals receiving treatment for individuals with mental illness and substance use disorder. Prior experience as a Case Manager or Behavioral Health Technician is a plus.
This is a great position for someone with a BSW/LSW or MSW/LSW or MA/LPC who wants to get experience and attain their independent license! We offer free license supervision hours and continuing education credits.
Why Work at GCB?
- GCB is a pioneer in the field of behavioral health treatment for for adults, children, and families
- Top Workplace every year since 2010
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Flexible work schedules
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 403(b) Retirement with Match
- Quarterly Bonus
- Professional development opportunities and no cost to you CEU’s
- License supervision to help you get your LISW or LPCC at no cost to you – and pay bump for obtaining independent license
- Provides mental health and/or addiction assessments and provides brief counseling therapy to adults with mental illness and/or substance use disorders.
- Performs a variety of casework duties, including analysis of assessment data, formulation of treatment plan, and implementation of the treatment.
- Ohio LSW or LPC required.
- Considering candidates who are within 6 months of graduating with MSW or MA-Counseling with active Trainee license.
- Pay differential provided for LISW or LPCC.
- Has knowledge of a variety of treatment approaches and modalities including: psycho-dynamic, psycho-social, solution focused, family therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, systems approach, strength based approaches, cognitive behavioral, substance abuse, sex abuse treatment and other evidence or research based approaches.
GCB incorporates principles of trauma informed care in all areas of our Counseling services. Trauma informed care includes cultural sensitivity and emphasizes a safe and respectful environment for all clients and staff. Experience and/or training in these principles and in trauma treatment is valued in applicants.
GCB has been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky since 2010! Please visit our website to learn more about GCB. www.gcbhs.com
To apply for this job please visit www.gcbhs.com.