Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
GCBHS incorporate principles of trauma informed care in all areas of our services.
Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services (GCBHS) is seeking a detail oriented professional who enjoys working as part of a team to oversee the Accounting functions as the organization’s Controller. This full-time position reports to the CFO and supervises Accounting team staff. This position is based out of our East Walnut Hills administrative office in Cincinnati.
- Oversee the Accounting activities for the accurate and timely issuance of monthly financial reports.
- Responsible for month-end close activities and financial and account analysis including reviewing and/or preparing reconciliations of account balances.
- Supervise the work and manage Accounting staff and their related responsibilities.
- Ensures properly reporting of GCBHS consolidation activity.
- Prepare reports as directed by the CFO with accuracy and timeliness.
- Establish and maintain the accounting software including controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data.
- Responsible for the coordination of work for preparation and completion of the annual financial audit.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and committees.
- Helps to maintain compliance with the IRS, GAAP and CARF Standards via financial policies.
- Assist in implementing necessary processes and procedure improvements as directed by the CFO.
- Knowledge of accounting software and other financial applications.
- Advanced Excel skills to include creation of pivot tables, VLookup and dashboards.
- Ability to analyze data and document and explain variances.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Supervises staff to be efficient and independent workers.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with the ability to work well with all levels of colleagues.
- Adheres to strict deadlines & upholds high quality of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA certification preferred.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a GAAP environment with annual audit.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Strong analytic skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com