St. Joseph Home
St. Joseph Home provides much needed systems of support for people with complex disabilities and their families.
This professional is the primary architect of St. Joseph Home’s narrative in partnership with organizational leadership. S/he will also be responsible for foundation relations and grant writing from strategy to proposal submission and follow-up. S/he will work closely with fellow Advancement Team members, the Vice President of Advancement, the CEO, and other organizational leaders to ensure all efforts are message and strategic.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field required.
- Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of demonstrated experience in related profession
- Demonstrated success in communication and marketing efforts
Experience with grant writing preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge software preferred
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills required, including presentation and facilitation skills
St Joseph Home offers a competitive salary with a wide array of benefits.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of all background checks and screening requirements. St Joseph Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on the Careers page at: www.stjosephhome.org
To apply for this job please visit www.stjosephhome.org.