Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services (GCBHS)
Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services (GCBHS) is seeking a compassionate leader to provide clinical supervision for substance use disorder at our Clermont Recovery Center outpatient clinic in Batavia. We are looking for a licensed Social Worker or Counselor (LSW or LPC) with experience helping individuals experiencing substance use and mental health disorders.
- Provides supervision to team of licensed addictions staff including hiring, training, performance management.
- Provides diagnostic assessments and counseling to substance use disorder clients.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience with substance use and mental health disorder.
- Ohio LSW or LPC required.
- Ohio LISW or LPCC preferred and pay differential.
We offer a full suite of benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement with Company Contributions, Paid Time Off, Bonus Opportunity, License Supervision, Continuing Education, Staff Referral and Student Loan Forgiveness.
Apply here: http://employer.circaworks.com/j/43239706
To apply for this job please visit employer.circaworks.com.