Chief Financial Officer-Government/Funds Manager
PsychPros, Inc is a recruiting firm dedicated to the Behavioral Healthcare Field. Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, our recruiters and staff are consistently rated as excellent!
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity in the Cincinnati area! We are seeking a CFO level candidate that has experience managing government related funds and has excellent communication skills. Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the accounting and finance team
- Provide strategic input to Executive Team
- Maintain compliance with relevant regulations including GAAP, GASB, and Auditor of State
- Oversee the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization
- Develops operating, capital, and program budgets
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of federal, state, and local financial requirements
- Master’s degree in accounting, or related field
- Executive level leadership experience
- 5+ years’ experience in government accounting
Excellent benefits, competitive salary and flexible work scheduling available.
For more information, and to apply, visit https://psychpros.com/for-job-seekers/.
To apply for this job please visit psychpros.com.