Caracole is devoted to positively changing lives in the fight against HIV/AIDS.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) sought by Caracole, a well-respected nonprofit AIDS Service Organization with a 34-year-history. The CFO is responsible for all aspects of agency financial management and works closely with the Executive Director, Board, and senior leadership to ensure the mission is fulfilled as effectively and efficiently as possible. The CFO develops the agency budget and produces financial reports for management staff, Board and funders. Maps funding sources for strategic planning and manages government grant budgets. Develops and monitors all financial policies and procedures and leads on all agency and grant audits. The CFO will come to the position with a minimum three years’ experience of financial management in non-profit arena with multi-program budgets.
Caracole is devoted to positively changing lives in the fight against HIV/AIDS. Reflective of our strategic and client needs, we are proactively seeking a diverse applicant pool including applicants who are African American, Spanish speakers, immigrants, veterans, LGBTQ+, individuals with disabilities and/or people with lived experience of HIV or homelessness. We are a progressive, dynamic human services organization and a great place to work!
Benefits include health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
Minimum three years’ experience of financial management in non-profit arena with multi-program budgets.
Demonstrated ability in designing systems for tracking financial activity, producing reports which track multi-program revenue and expense, and management.
Experience in creating reports to meet accountability requirements of private and public funders.
- Prepare and monitor activity against all budgets as requested by Executive Director or Board Treasurer.
- Manage cash flow and use of the Line of Credit
- Produce financial reports for Board meetings.
- Coordinate the collection and analysis of data for internal evaluation, outcomes and grant reporting.
- Maintain records on the purchase, location and disposal of all grant-funded agency equipment.
- Staff Board Finance Committee.
- Maintain and update Agency Financial Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Coordinate all activities with accounting firm performing annual audit.
- Produce monthly financial reports for each program.
- Oversee all grant budgets and billings in line with all applicable regulations, processes and best practices.
- Work with all program directors and Executive Director in projecting annual and bi-annual budgets.
- Be an active member of administrative team and participate in all financial matters concerning agency.
- Assure that all financial activities are consistent with Caracole mission.
- Participate, train and develop financial tracking/updating for all programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm has been retained to conduct the search.
For more information and to apply, please see: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/714020/Caracole-Inc/Chief-Financial-Officer–NonProfit or https://www.indeed.com/job/chief-financial-officer-123a17a3362f9ad2
Or contact Deirdre Bird at 513.587.1823 or email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.