The Crossroads Center
The Crossroads Center is a full service behavioral healthcare agency providing services within the service provider network of Hamilton County and Greater Cincinnati.
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Open Date: January 7, 2019.
Closing Date: February 15, 2019.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Previous nonprofit administrative leadership experience preferably in the area of behavioral healthcare and a proven track record of effective team management and results-driven organizational operations. Experience working with Boards and supervising others
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree specializing in: behavioral science, public health, public administration, social work or a related discipline as evaluated, justified, and documented by the Board of Trustees
- Knowledgeable of the delivery of treatment services for substance use disorders and prevention, as well as general issues of health and mental health
- Ability to create effective partnerships with the community and with other social service agencies including county, state and federal agencies
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
The Center is licensed by Ohio Mental Health and Addiction Services (OMHAS); and accredited in behavioral health by The Joint Commission (JC). Our Medication Assistance Program (MAP) is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Salary range commensurate with experience of the candidate.
Instructions: Please send a cover letter and resume to Tricia White, Human Resources. The Crossroads Center, 311 Martin Luther King Dr., Cincinnati, OH, 45219 or email email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org