AFP Greater Cincinnati again presents the renowned Fundamentals of Fundraising, beginning Aug. 21, 2019. This intensive program of seven modules is designed by experienced fundraising professionals for individuals with 0-4 years of experience, offering a complete overview of skills and the development function and featuring the most current techniques.
- Overview of Fundraising – Aug. 21
- Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program – Aug. 28
- Marketing for Ongoing Success – Sept. 11
- Building and Sustaining Relationships – Sept. 18
- Securing the Gift – Oct. 16
- Volunteers – Partners in Fundraising – Oct. 23
- Management and Accountability – Nov.6
When: Seven Wednesday mornings, 8 a.m. Registration, 8:30-10:30 a.m. Program
Where: Cincinnati Red Cross, 2111 Dana Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio 45207
Cost: Members – $405 Full Course & $89 Individual Sessions
Non-Members – $505 Full Course & $119 Individual Sessions
“Excellent speakers, lots of good material, an opportunity to meet others in development,” shared one student about the experience. “(The course) provided a good framework for building expertise.”
Register for all sessions (continuing education points: 16) or choose among individual sessions.
For details and registration, click here.