Board Engagement Services
Do any of these statements or questions sound familiar to you?
- Our board is stuck we can’t seem to move forward with our ideas and plans
- How do I get our board to actively engage in fundraising?
- Our committees are floundering and are not getting their work done.
- Our board members are not actively engaged in between board meeting what do we do?
- The board seems to going in a million directions how do we get them focused?
Sometimes the best way to overcome the challenges facing your board is to engage an experienced outsider to observe and facilitate change. JPS’s board development consulting services are designed to meet the unique needs of your nonprofit organization. Jane Page-Steiner, President of JPS Nonprofit Strategies brings years of experience providing practical and high quality consulting services to nonprofit leaders.
Jane brings to your nonprofit:
1. Experience – Over 30 years of nonprofit leadership and management experience
2. Customized – planning based on your needs
3. Clear focus – on your challenges and opportunities
4. Consensus builder – moves your organization from indecision to moving forward
5. Drives results – by creating realistic solutions
Board Engagement services may include:
- Customized board retreats and working sessions to best address your greatest challenges
- Development of Board Action Plans that will clarify the work and goals of the board
- Customized board training sessions on issues that matter to you
- Planning that will increases board & committee engagement
- Board work sessions to develop a shared understanding of fundraising expectations
- Implementing a customized board surveys to assess the board’s performance
- Executive coaching that will enhance the performance of your board and/or staff leadership
Whether you need a sounding board or in-depth analysis and planning, contact Jane email@example.com for a no cost, no obligation consultation. Together we will explore how I can best assist your organization.
JPS can develop a customized training for your board to ensure your greatest challenges are addressed. We will work with your organization to create a culture that is proactive in facing challenges and embracing opportunities when they arise. Jane is a BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer. She joined this select group of expert trainers after completing a rigorous application and certification process and is now certified to deliver BoardSource’s signature nonprofit governance trainings. All trainings and working sessions customized to best meet your organization’s needs.
Customized Board Trainings may include topics such as:
- Roles & Responsibilities of Effective Board
- The Board’s Role In Fundraising
- The Board –Staff Partnership
- Structuring the High Performance Board
- The Board Building Cycle
- Strategic Planning – How & Why
- Fundamentals of Nonprofit Leadership
- Why Committees Are Critical to Your Success
- Rev Up Your Board /Board Engagement Strategies
- Are You Ready to Hire Staff?
- Diversifying Your Board
Contact Jane to explore how I can develop a customized training for your board.
Jane Page-Steiner, President of JPS Nonprofit Strategies is a respected nonprofit consultant, public speaker, and has been a part of the not-for-profit community for more than 30 years. Helping many nonprofit organizations grow and develop.
Before establishing JPS Nonprofit Strategies, Jane served as the Vice President of Affiliate Relations for the National Down Syndrome Society. Jane provided regular counsel on leadership development, capacity building and resource development for affiliates across the country. Jane has served on many committees, task forces, and planning groups and served on the board of the National Down Syndrome Society for two terms.
Jane also served as the first executive director of the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati. She provided leadership during a period of tremendous growth in revenues, services and staff. She worked closely with the board to develop and implement strategic plans and create a diverse development program. Enabling growth programs and a dramatic increase in revenues. Jane’s extensive and unique background in the Down syndrome community offers your organization the opportunity to work with someone who understands the values of the Down syndrome community and brings first-hand experience in leading a Down syndrome organization.
“Jane’s relaxed style of identifying the various issues to be addressed and her ability to learn more about the board and the association prior to the actual planning was very effective. She didn’t use a cookie-cutter approach, but engaged everyone at the planning meeting to customize a plan for DSACO. Jane has continued to follow-up and offer her assistance as the organization moves forward.”
Board Member, Doris Erhart
Whether you need a sounding board or in-depth analysis and planning, contact Jane for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. For more information about JPS Nonprofit Strategies, LLC please visit our website at www.jpsnonprofit.com. You may reach Jane at 859.261.4145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit JPS’s website at www.jpsnonprofit.com.